5/03/2008

I think I'll quit that.

I had to learn that posting pictures takes much more time than I thought it would. Currently I have that time but when I'll start my studying to be a nurse (I have no clue what it's called in English ;o) ) in September, I won't have the time to post cute guys every day.

However, you're cordially invited to visit my personal blog (it's in German), I'll try to find another way to post hot guys regularly, but not on a daily basis. You can leave comments in English if you want to, I'd be very happy about every comment! I'll answer in English, too *gg* Thanks for reading and participating (OneOfTwo ;o) ).

I'm off.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A wise man: "There is never an ending without a beginning. Hope spreads out of doom."

Your Mother said...

beautiful.. the picture i've used shows the flames of doom :)

admin said...

:( i guess i'll have to learn german...

Your Mother said...

*lol* you do!
we still can communicate via myspace ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww, shame! I see a ton of great picts here! Check out my site if you want to see more stuff though - http://www.SexyHotMen.com

thanks much!
Peter

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) take a look that emo boy one over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

replica nappy bags replica bags canada replica bags reddit