3/04/2008

I am so not going to watch this.

Domenico???
Why has no one told me about that?
What's so special about Domenico? He doesn't even look good.

I just don't get it, there are just so many reality TV personalities out there who deserve to get their own show (just thinking of Hottie, Serious, Bootz, Buckwild, Angelique, Amanda Ireton or Dani) and he is getting one? I'm confused. Again. And again.

He must have sucked some huge dicks at MTV...

Probably I am going to watch it since I am addicted to reality TV but most definitely I will not enjoy it! Promise.

4 comments:

Webmaster said...

sweet blog your mother

yea, I caught this show, and it wasn't good at all. There was only 15 girls, and I could only find about 2 hot girls.

Your Mother said...

oooh.. aurelius commenting :o)

probably they originally planned to get 20 girls on the show but then only 15 applied.. my download hasn't finished yet, but i'll watch the first episode just to stay in the know ;o)

PaleBlackSheep said...

Ok who is this guy? he must not be on VH1 LOL

Your Mother said...

lol @ pbs... you're right ;o)
domenico was a contestant at "a shot at love with tila tequila" which aired on mtv, i guess.. you're not missing anything ;o)