3/05/2008

Something commendable on the brink.

From time to time we have to save the world... So here we go. Well, actually this topic is a very serious one and personally I'm more supportive of animal rights than I am of human rights, but I don't wanna get too serious in this blog, so I'll limit to posting the pictures ;o)

Above there's Americas Next Topmodel judge Nigel Barker supporting the Humane Society of the United States with their fight against Canadas commercial seal hunt. He is taking photos of the seals and landscape and has created a shirt supporting the Humane Society. And although this is really serious and I agree with everything he has to say..... I had no idea Nigel Barker is actually looking that handsome! He's now added to my list of preferred future husbands.

Click here/ here to read his blog entries referring to the topic, click here to learn more about the Protect Seals Project of the Humane Society.

If embedding works, you can watch the short clip about Nigel Barkers first visit to a harp seal nursery here:


Also Bree, former contestant on VH1s "The Shot" has posted some pictures she has taken for PETAs "I'd rather go naked than wear fur." and "Ink, not mink."- campaigns. Click here to have a look at all the pictures.

[Click to enlarge.]

Always be good to animals (and humans of equal intellect). They can't defend themselves.

1 comment:

PaleBlackSheep said...

Aww I knew you were a good guy yourmother, I also support animal rights, I like animals so much more then people, (well except for my kids, but u know) and anyone who is cool with animal rights is A-OK in my book (not that that would count for anything! LOL)