3/07/2008

Make me a Supermodel. Season 1. Episode 9. Recapped.

[To get to all of my screen captures please return tomorrow, I'll upload them tonight]

After Christian won his fierce check, I really thought me and the reality TV goddess were cool again.. But someone up there really seems to love messing with me.

Ben, Frankie and Casey were up for the vote and America had decided who can't be made into a supermodel. Tyson was not looking as tight as usual, just wearing a black shirt. I was a little disappointed in my latest fashion prototype. Whatever, Frankie had to go. So far so good, although I totally would get Frankie into my bedroom if I'd ever get a chance, I didn't like his arrogance and all that childish behavior was just a little too much. No 100 grand for your chick...

Back home Shannon was really excited about Frankie being eliminated as she did not have to listen to his "combination of Fran Drescher, a dolphin and a blender- laugh". Later Tyson announced, that it's Niki Taylors birthday and that they are throwing a huge party for her. Therefore the boys decided to create a little serenade and the girls made a cake while arguing with the boys. Again Cannon Shannon got kinda bitchy. "So I'm here and unfortunately I have to do this with a number of jerks and thats... umm... unfortunate." Don't know what she had stepped into, but her mood was kinda weird that day.

Then we got to Niki Taylors birthday party. So that's how Niki Taylor celebrates birtday.. Candles and balloons.. Compared to that my last birthday party feels like total superstardom. All the party guests had a great time when the boys where whining their serenade but Shannon had a feeling that "Niki liked the cake much better as she had something to take home with her." This chick got issues.

Their first challenge this week was a video shoot for some client I had never heard of before. Although they all were like "Wooooow!" I'm sure half of them haven't, either. For the shoots they were paired up as the director thought it was the best match and therefore they had to try out different combinations. And there it was. The moment I've been waiting for since Episode 1. Since Episode 0, if "Meet the Models" counts. The task was to create a situation of two lovers making out, just getting ready to go to their private room. Ben was standing there and out of nothing he suggested "You can pair me up with Ronny!" YES! He confessed! Without thinking the truth finally slipped out of his cute mouth and thank god the photographer was not as prude as bigot Holly and gave it a try. And both of them were enjoying it so much, you could feel the sexual eruption right there. Well, at least I could feel it. But just before they were about to get naked and show all of those stiff deadheads how real love is execute, the photographer interrupted and replaced Ronnie with Holly. YOU STUPID ASS, YOU! I could have jumped into my screen and choke him right there. But at least he gave me one minute of pure gay joy. I'm sure they continued what had been started later that day.

Next day the models had to get up at 7:30 AM to get to Bloomingdale's where they had to be brand amabassadors for that day. They had to select outfits and learn every single fact about the clothes they were wearing, then they had to present it to this Bloomingdale's chick and she decided whether the models were presenting their outfits to real clients or not. Ronnie almost didn't pass the test by using the "p- word". Did anyone know, that "polyester" is the "p- word"? At least they didn't censor it so I got to know the "p- word". And then Mrs. Bloomingdale announces "You all may go out. Except Ben." What?? I mean..... what? Mean whore! Go Destiney, give it to her! (imagine "Mrs. Bloomingdale" instead of "Kristy Joe") You also can replace "Kristy Joe" by "Jennifer Starr", being asked if she thought that Ben would have been able to handle that situation, she said "No." Mean whore! How can you not even give him a chance to prove you... right... Ugh.

In the end Mrs. Bloomingdale was very satisfied with all of them saying that she'd hire them all right now. And she would have hired Ben, too, if she knew about his emotional struggles and sexual confusion.

This weeks runway walk was about embodying the brand they were wearing, unfortunately no one told them anything about the brands. At least it wasn't shown. So how do you embody Ralph Lauren, if you don't know what the brand stands for? Try to walk like a Ralph Lauren walks? Whatever. Again I was disappointed in my cute little black fashion guru. What was up with that tie? First I thought it was fruit, then I saw it was some funny flowers, which didn't make it better at all. In the changing room we saw Ben wearing white and orange Ginch Gonch briefs. What married, straight male would wear white and orange Ginch Gonch briefs? Another clue, Ben, another clue.. A little too obvious for me. I think he wants us all to know about his new preference without actually telling.

In the end Holly got winner of the week, Shannon and Perry were safe, Ronnie, Ben and Casey are up for the vote. I couldn't believe it. The video director said that Holly was really bad in the beginning, much too stiff and too mechanical. Mrs. Bloomingdale said that Perry was a little too over- energized and Niki and Jennifer thought his walk was boring. And they are safe instead of Ronnie, who did well in every challenge of this week, just because he didn't "stand out"? So I just have to pray twice as much so that Casey gets eliminated next week. No offense to Casey, but I need my two gay boys in that finale! So Casey, it's time to pack your bags and get the hell out of gay mansion because the cutest couple ever is not going anywhere.

I'll skip that whole Adnan Ghalib story.

No comments: