3/23/2008

Make me a Supermodel. Season 1. Episode 11. Recapped.

Take that! *planlaugh*muahahahaha*/planlaugh* I miss Phoebe Buffay so much. What was my post about?... Oh right... The MANGINA! It's also about everything else that happened on Episode 11 of Make me a Supermodel, but that MANGINA. Man...

But we're not there yet. First Shannon had to be eliminated. Although she "knew she had more right to be there than Ronnie did." Seems like the Shan doesn't know much. And again I was applauding my ass off. Seems like me and "America" do think alike a lot, Ben and Ronnie made Top 4 and that was all I was asking for. Yay!

Hollys face was priceless, now being the most feminine out of all the boys obviously pissed her off. But soon she realized that she's "becoming a boy now." I told her before. She didn't listen. MANGINA!

The shock didn't last that long because Tyson decided to bring in one of his friends and there she was. A black girl in a fancy outfit, looking cute. I was like "Oh great, another one of Tysons stupid dates pretending to be a professional model..." I didn't realize that it was Naomi Campbell until her name was shown on the screen. Didn't look much like her. However she looked gorgeous, her hair even flew in a windless room. I got a little jealous when Ben told everyone that she smelled great. You haven't smelled my armpits yet, honeyhunk. *planlaugh*ewww hew hew hew hew hew*/planlaugh*

Their last photo assignment was about the natural elements, earth, air, water and fire that they had to portray completely naked. MANGINA is on her way. Holly didn't really like the idea of being naked in front of the boys because "they're just little perverts." Come on, butch, as if any of them would look at you. Ben and Ronnie aren't interested in boobies and Perrys soon to be ex girlfriend suck*d Adnan Ghalibs di*k. She's better than Holly Kiser, Holly Kiser...

Then there was some strange situation when the photographer wanted Ben to get naked. "I need to cut your underwear off." This guy didn't seem to have much of a plan how to remove underwear without destroying it. Either he's been wearing his own underwear for years now or he's just used to some very expensive lifestyle, cutting his underwear every night before going to bed. I can just guess that they had already put the make- up on.... Bens legs... ??? Kinda MANGINA.

Matthew Rolston, photog of the day, really seemed to like Ben. He praised his "strong male power in combination with sensuality, his willingness and collaborativeness" and told that "pretty much every shot they had done had been incredible." That's what I needed to hear. My boy finally comes out of his shell. Naked.

Holly was "fire". First pictures of her were taken, than this burning doll head was photographed to photoshop the pictures to one later. It took me some time to realize that it wasn't Holly burning, the doll had almost as much personality and sass as Holly.

After expressing concerns about Hollys body (I had concerns too, the body just doesn't look like a real man) it was MANGINA time! See picture at the very top. And no one explained why Perry had to tuck his di*k. Again I can only guess and this time my explanation would be Perry being a little too excited. Knowwhatimean... Happiness showing in the wrong areas... at the wrong time... or something like that. However Perrys physique was amazing, ignoring MANGINA he almost looked hot.

Ronnie Mark Rolston described as "masculine grace at its finest" and "the god of the wood" (portraying "earth", posing with some brushwood) so it was Hollys time to show her amazingly funny side: "Ey Ronnie. Got wood?" *yawn* Well... I guess that was funny, but I already heard that joke from Bart Simpson, so it was just another lame Holly moment.

Later Matthew Rolston held a vernissage at his gallery, showing the best images on big screens to the whole Make me a Supermodel panel and other important people. They all got to see MANGINA. I don't like Perry but kudos to him for not running out of the gallery crying and screaming like a little girl whose diary just had been read in front of the whole class. MANGINous.

The catwalk assignment was to work 3 winning looks, including everything the wannabe supermodels had learned yet. Again the judges brought someone to help them out with their walk and I was so hoping to see Miss J., but MMASM and ANTM are not criss- crossing. MMASM and Project Runway do. So there was MANGINA! I mean FEROCIA COUTURA! I mean Christian Siriano! I was jumping on my chair like a little kid on a bad sugar trip, the gays were finally taking over the whole show!

Christians comments, Christians faces and Christians body language were ferosh as usual, the only thing I didn't like was his advice to Ronnie, who looked like "trying to win Miss America." It was "Just be more straight!" What?? That out of Ferocias mouth? The last thing we wanna be is straight... MANGINA! I still love Christian. Is he available?

In the end no one was put up for the vote, "who of you will win Make me a Supermodel is now out of our hands." So next week there'll be the final episode? I thought another Holly contestant would be eliminated first... I almost had tears in my eyes when they were talking about "what a trip to get here" it had been, so many beautiful memories (is memories a countable noun?), I don't want it to end! *sniff*

So be sure to check out next weeks episode of Make me a Supermodel, I'm not quite sure whether it'll be the final episode or if there'll be a recap of the previous episodes, I just want Ben to win so bad. He'll be able to buy a love nest for him and Ronnie! And a pool house on the same property where I can move in. Ben, if you're reading: I'd prefer Hawaii. But I'll leave the decision to you.

Sorry April, I'm just daydreaming, listening to "Bad Girl" by Danity Kane in infinite loop, having my third beer, wearing sunglasses at night. Literally. Don't let it be over so soon...

No comments: