3/26/2008

Whether you get Boyfriend of the Week or not is now out of my hands...

..it's up to the readers to decide who can not be made into a possible Boyfriend of the month.

Well, since this blog is online for about a week now, I guess I'll have to vote alone, but I love the idea of voting boyfriends of the week, later boyfriends of the month and somewhen my very first boyfriend of the year.

Just in case there are readers already: I'm too lazy to figure out how to embed an actual poll, so if you're willing to vote, just post a comment who you think is most sexy. If you're indecisive (like me), you can give points to them, feel free to do anything you want, I'll get a result out of it ;o)

Will it be Nameless Cutie #1, Cody Cummings, Nameless Frat Guy #1, Nameless Cutie #2, Chris, Akoni or the Pizza Delivery Guy?

Next week I'll find out all of their names ;o) Vote, fans!

9 comments:

Your Mother said...

Sooooo... I'be first to vote :o)

At the moment it's a tie between the Pizza Delivery Guy and the Frat Guy, but I guess I'll change my oppinion during the next days.

Greetz :o)

Anonymous said...

So what about the one in the first row/last column in the above picture-set;) If he is not available, I think nameless cutie #1 will be the one - great smile anyways :D

Your Mother said...

First row last column? I am available ;o) But not up for the vote... I just needed to fill the empty space.

So Nameless Cutie #1 is currently in the lead.. Thanks so much for commenting :o)

Anonymous said...

You`re welcome :D

Ahaan::ApartHeist::AfroPolitico said...

1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8

I vote for 6... :P

Your Mother said...

that's chris.. so one vote chris, one vote nameless cutie #1... i'll have to note that ;o)

thanks for voting, aani :o)

Anonymous said...

1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8

I vote for the first one :-) and, of course, for #4 ;-)

Your Mother said...

thank you :o)
so nameless cutie #1 is in the lead... how exciting ;o)

Anonymous said...

nameless cutie 1