4/21/2008

Girls of Reality TV - One Night at JET Nightclub.

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it." (American Beauty)

Last Friday, April 18th JET Nightclub at Mirage Las Vegas celebrated the night of the "Girls of Reality TV", hosted by Leticia Cline and Jillian Beyor of "Beauty and the Geek 5", Prancer and Ice of "Flavor of Love 3" as well as Rachael Murphy and Rachel Myers of "Americas Most Smartest Model".

I wouldn't have wanted to be a straight guy at that party. They must have spent a whole lot of time looking at Rachel Myers thinking about grandma's dirty underwear to avoid getting wood. Actually I wouldn't have wanted to be me at that party, I would have ran around screaming hysterically as Prancer, Leticia and Aussie Rachael are three of my favorite girls of reality TV. Jillian looks much better not smiling.

Pictures courtesy of Exposay.com and LocalitesVegas.com.


No comments: