4/21/2008

Guilty Pleasure: Bo Burnham.


Now that's what I call talent. Bo Burnham is the cutest nerd I've ever seen in my life and he's got some skills! Those lyrics, this keyboard, his facial expressions.. I'm melting.

Enjoy "Bo Fo' Sho'" above and "My whole Family thinks I'm gay" after the jump (be sure to turn the volume down before). I need this guy in my life. Unfortunately he's only 17 years old so I'll have to wait with my proposal.

CLICK: Bo Burnham MySpace | Bo Burnham YouTube Channel.

Credit: DBSlayers.


"Did you poop a virgin 'cause that shit is tight."

"Jack ain't black and Barry ain't white."

"I'm mentally gay, 'cause I blow your mind."

"And the fellas say: "Hey moron, pass the gin.", 'cause I'm an oxymoron breathing oxygen."

"Walking through the garden with food on my feet, picked up the sellery but dropped the beet/ beat. [Pause] And then I picked it up."

"Like a tampon thief I had to pull some strings.
"



No comments: