4/04/2008

Whether you get Boyfriend of the Week is now out of my hands...

It's that time again, hookers! Do you mind me calling you hookers? It's just that every blogger has some fancy nicknames for their readers and I don't. All the cute ones are already taken, so you don't mind being my hookers, do you?... I knew you'd be understanding :o)

Another week has passed and again I hope there'll be at least one person to vote for my boyfriend of the Week. This time it's between the Lake of Lust Guy, Charlie, Mr. Orange Shorts, Quinn, Steve, James Nichols and That Hot Frat Guy.

And again I'm indecisive, I'm just putting the most gorgeous boys against each other instead of posting some not- that- cute guys to make it easier to chose... Clever much? Hmpf... But in some weird kinda way I really feel Mr. Orange Shorts.

Feel free to tell me your choice or to rank them, with every comment you'll add to my state of happiness, so V.O.T.E., hookers :o)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has to be Steve! Great smile, fantastic blue eyes:D
But... if I wanna be your hooker... mhh... I´m not sure about that one.

Your Mother said...

You know you wanna be my hooker, hooker ;)

thank you very much for voting, hope all is well with you :)

Anonymous said...

Thanx, all is fine so far... Momentarily, I'm driving myself crazy about the last exam... if I fail maybe I'll have to jump on the hooker-train to keep my lifestyle;) - but there is still some hope.

admin said...

OK my original vote is for Blue Hoodie, but white briefs is looking good too!

Anonymous said...

I vote for the Lake of Lust Guy :-)

Your Mother said...

Hey Miz K and Preciosa! :o)
Thank you so much for voting.

Unfortunately no one's in the lead as "all of my readers" like another one best so... umm.. you need to vote again... vote twice ant two votes will be counted *haha*

Otherwise I'll let my mother decide who will win this ;o)

Anonymous said...

Ask her!:)