4/10/2008

The Joy of being Bi- Curious: Leticia Cline from "Beauty and the Geek 5".

I can't believe she's really human. She is just the most gorgeous woman I've seen in my life. And having an amazingly cute son makes her even more prettay.

If I had to choose whom to swap my life with, I'd definitely pick Leticia. She even knows Kevin Nash and Ryan Sheckler! Sometimes life is unfair.

Be sure to check out "Beauty and the Geek" to see Leticia and Matt win and don't be shy to visit Leticia's MySpace, there are tons of pictures of her beautiful self, it was almost impossible to choose the hottest ones 'cause they're all the hottest ones.


2 comments:

admin said...

aww she's cute
what does her tattoo say?

oh yeah Megan Fox rules too

Your Mother said...

I also wanted to know what the tattoo says but there's no pic with a high enough resolution... I've messages her on MySpace, can't wait to see if she'll answer ;o)

Megan Fox, huh?
I'll do some research on that ;o)

Thanks for commenting!