4/19/2008

An Open Call for your Requests!

[Click to Enlarge]

So in one of the comment boxes (the one with the two comments in it ;o) ) Miss AaniHaan told me to "bring the heat". But not knowing what my dear readers like in men, I'm not quite sure how to define "heat" which made me come to the idea to ask you what you wanna see here, as I want to satisfy my readers :o)

You can tell me names or types of men you like and I'll try my best to find "the heat". For example I don't know what is supposed to be sexy about the six men pictured above, George Clooney to me isn't special, Brad Pitt only looks hot in a few pictures or with Angelina and Javier Bardem, Will Smith, Robbie Williams and David Gandy aren't sexy at all in my eyes. But maybe one of you likes one of them and wants to see more pictures?

Tell me!

Sincerely,
Your Mother ;o)

No more beauty, T.E.L.L. me you favorites!

No comments: